We are pleased to invite you to the SciComm Seminar Series 2021, which will be taking place weekly on Mondays at 2pm EST from March 29. Enhance your science communications skills and learn how to get involved!
Join us for seminars and interactive workshops on topics such as:
- Accessibility and inclusivity in SciComm
- Open Science and SciComm
- Writing for the public and freelance science journalism
- SciComm through podcasting
- Data visualization – principles and tools
- Building trust in science
- SciComm in French: reaching the local community
- Alternative careers in SciComm
- How to get involved as a trainee
The seminars will be held virtually via Zoom and registration is free and open to anyone (the content will be aimed at students and trainees in the life sciences). You will receive the Zoom link when you register and via email prior to each seminar.
Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about the SciComm seminars.
More information about each topic and speaker will be made available below prior to each seminar. There will be no seminar on April 5th (Easter Monday).
Please note: The following upcoming seminars will be held in English but we aim to have a French seminar on the topic of Francophone SciComm and reaching the local community in the future.